US Mail Forwarding Service Company
Managing Your US Mail Forwarding:
Mail forwarding services are the answer for many. Solving the problem of how to receive US mail on a regular basis, these services have proliferated in the U.S., and offer a variety of service levels. Most do more than just send you a package periodically; they actually let you manage your US mail from abroad.
US Mail Forwarding Features
You may choose US Mail Forwarding services that let you:
- Arrange for all your US mail to be sent to you monthly, bimonthly, as received, or when you request it
- Access an Internet account that allows you to view the status of US mail received and specify when you want it shipped to you
- Specify which pieces you do not want sent – catalogs for example
- Free Consolidation of your shipments to save on postage and shipping charges.
- Free Notification of package delivery.
- Access wide selection of FAQ
- Participate in our US Mail Forwarding Forum
- Receive mail-order merchandise from vendors who do not ship overseas
- Have shipping and customs paperwork handled by the shipping service
- Choice to ship via: TNT, UPS, Post Office, DHL, FedEx
Setting Up US Mail Forwarding
Once you’ve decided to use a US mail Forwarding service, what now? The U.S. Postal Service regulates “commercial mail receiving agencies” (CMRAs) and requires anyone using one to fill out a form (#1583 – downloadable from the USPS Website). Spouses may use a single form, but non-married partners must file separate forms authorizing mail forwarding. You must present identification documents when filing the form.
While common in the U.S., the mail-forwarding industry is less developed in many other countries. Even those who are not moving from the U.S., however, can make use of U.S.- based services. If you’re moving from the Czech Republic, for example, to Costa Rica, you could still retain a mail-forwarding service for mail you anticipate coming from the United States – merchandise orders from catalogs, for example.
One less worry.
US Mail forwarding services take care of a major concern for travelers and transferees. Along with online banking, automatic bill-paying, and Internet shopping, it is one more valuable service making life easier for those abroad.
Plans start at $149.99 for yearly service, to start your US mail forwarding